We are ALWAYS looking for hard-working, personable team members! Scroll down to learn more about our available positions
What we offer:
- Flexible Scheduling (Great for students!)
- Starting pay: $13/hr
- Completion of rescue training: $15/hr
- Retention raises/bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Lifeguard/Food service positions available
- Greet and welcome customers each day
- Assist customers in completing waivers, purchasing tickets, and getting ready for their adventure
- Help keep the 'Harness House' clean, tidy and looking professional. We want our guests to feel comfortable with us before they embark on their adventure!
- Assist guests in putting on harnesses, gear, and other equipment. This is where your personality can really SHINE! Many of our guests are nervous or anxious about trying something new. YOU can help them feel at ease and excited about their adventure. It starts with you.
Adventure Park-Ground School
If you love to talk and connect, you will LOVE ground school! This is where our guests learn how to use their equipment, and they even get to try a course on the ground before traversing in the trees.
- Instruct, assist, and guide customers through the demo course.
- Review rules and basic requirements with guests prior to releasing them to the park
- Check for wristbands and proper clothing before clearing them for "take off."
- Encourage and congratulate guests as they complete ground school.
Do you love to climb? Do you love adventure? Have all that and more as our adventure park monitor
- Assist guests both verbally and physically on the course
- Minimum of 16 years old (must be 18 for rescue training)
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification required (can be obtained upon hire)
- Help encourage guests along the course
This is in our 16,500 square foot, climate-controlled banquet hall, where we host a variety of events. From picnics, to family reunions, we host parties of all kinds!
- Food service
- Running activities-pedal boats, petting zoo, rock climbing AND MORE!
The great thing about working for Trinity Forest & Southern Cross Adventure Center, is that every day brings something new. We are a small, family-owned business where everyone knows everyone's name. You will never be a faceless name in a crowd, and there's always an adventure around every corner.