Please read the following changes to our procedures carefully before planning your next adventure, to be implemented with your health and safety in mind:
- Guests must bring their own masks and will be required to wear one in the Park. This includes participants and spectators.
- Guests must bring their own water bottle. We will provide one complimentary bottled water per customer but we will not have water refilling stations available. We will still offer additional waters and Gatorade for sale.
- We will no longer rent climbing gloves to patrons. Guests may bring gloves or purchase them from the harness house. We will not require guests to wear gloves to climb.
- Guest need to be fever-free and will have their temperature scanned by staff prior to check-in. If you have come in contact with someone ill or with a fever, we ask that you do not visit the Park soon after.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the park, and guests will be required to sanitize hands between each course.
- Bathrooms must be limited to one guest at a time, unless guests are family members or arrived in the same vehicle. Bathrooms will be sanitized several times daily.
- We will modify our rule of 3 participants per platform to 1 participant per platform, unless guests are family members or arrived in the same vehicle.
- We will sanitize and rotate gear regularly to avoid reusing any gear on the same day.
If you have any further questions, please call us at 214-391-1000.