Please read the following changes to our procedures carefully before planning your next adventure, to be implemented with your health and safety in mind:
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED until further notice.
- Guests must bring their own masks and will be required to wear one in the Park when in close proximity to another person, keeping in mind social distancing. This includes participants and spectators.
- For hydration, guests should bring their own water bottle(s). Water refilling stations will not be available. Additional waters and Gatorade will be available in the Harness House for purchase.
- Guests may bring gloves or purchase them, but we will not require guests to wear gloves to climb.
- Guest need to be fever-free. If you have come in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 or with a fever, we ask that you do not visit the Park soon after.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the park, and guests will be required to sanitize hands between each course.
- Bathrooms must be limited to one guest at a time, unless guests are family members or arrived in the same vehicle. Bathrooms will be sanitized daily.
- Our rule of 3 participants per platform has been modified to 1 participant per platform, unless guests are family members or arrived in the same vehicle.